Contents, Limitations & Liability:
- All content/ material contained on or accessed from the Site, including text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, videos, images, computer code and other information including the design, layout and arrangement of such Content/Material, is owned by Imperial Publications and is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- You can print or download Content/Material from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial, educational use, provided copyright laws are not exploited.
- You cannot copy, display, modify, publish, reproduce, store, translate, distribute or create any other derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content/ Material or services obtained from the Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise authorized by us. It must be ensured that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained.
- As far as information and services offered by third-party businesses and individuals are concerned Imperial Publications only provides the technical platform. Any content/offers made available to you by third parties are property of their respective creators, authors or distributors and not of Imperial Publications. Hence, Imperial Publications is under no circumstances responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such content/ material, information or offerings. In particular, Imperial Publications shall not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may incur through reliance on such information. Also, Imperial Publications shall not tolerate any discriminative or criminal views by third parties
- You cannot reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate any software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of such software without our prior written permission. You cannot perform any systematic retrieval of Content from the Site of Imperial Publications to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission.
- You cannot use any robots, spiders, crawlers or any other similar automated downloading programs, algorithms or equivalent manual process to cause disruption to the working of the Site of Imperial Publications or any other person using the Site. Misuse shall lead to criminal sanctions.
Copyrights & Permissions:
- All copyrights, proprietary rights and other third-party rights which belong with Imperial Publications remain the sole property of their respective holders and are protected accordingly.
- The Content/Material and data contained on the Imperial Publication website are not permitted to be distributed in any form and must not be implemented on any third-party websites.
- Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any published works of Imperial Publications, images or other material should be directed to the Publication Team of Imperial Publications.
Content Posted on our Website:
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or compliance with relevant laws or regulations of any Content/Material posted on our Website. We are under no obligation to display or otherwise use any Submission you may provide, and we may remove any Submission at any time without any prior notice.
- We will have the authority to monitor Submissions to check whether these Terms and Conditions are retained and that any operating rules we establish must be complied. We shall have the sole authority to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Submission.
User Accounts :
- During registration, you must provide us with accurate details. In particular, you must not enter details of others. Also, in any change, you are obliged to update your personal information without any delay.
- Your access details (email address, password or user name, password) are strictly intended for use by you personally. You are not authorized to disclose or share any of these access details with others. If you learn of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your access details, you should report the same to Imperial Publications without any delay. If you are responsible for such misuse of your access details, you shall be liable for all consequences of use by Imperial Publications or a Third Party whatsoever. This may also result in an obligation to pay for orders made without authorization.
- Imperial Publications reserves the right to refuse registrations without stating reasons. Moreover, Imperial Publications remains entitled at any time to disable access details temporarily or permanently in cases of violation of any of these terms and conditions of use. In case, if false information was provided on registration and/or access details, Imperial Publications has the authority to terminate your access with immediate effect. If misuse of damage is reported then, you shall not be entitled to re-register with Imperial Publications. Also, Imperial Publications reserves the right to make claims for damages.
- Imperial Publication aims to keep its site available 24 x 7.However, the website/s may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance or technical reasons without this giving rise to any claims against us.
- The site and all content, products and services included in or accessible from the site are provided and without warranties or representations of any kind (express, implied and statutory), all of which imperial publications disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the site and its content, products and services is at your sole risk.
- If any part of these terms & conditions of use becomes invalid at any point in time, the validity of the remaining shall not be affected.